Register / Sign In
In order to offer you must first register on the website by going to “Our Listings” tab and selecting “Register”. Please fill out all the fields marked with a red”*” as these are required fields. Save your login info as you will need it to sign in. (See detailed steps below)
A licensed real estate agent is REQUIRED to make an offer on this online offer site. If you need an agent to represent you, please contact us. Agents representing a buyer, please enter your real estate license number in the box provided. Enter the code that is shown above the box then click “REGISTER”. (See detailed steps below)
In order to place an offer on any property available, you must either provide Proof of Funds if paying in cash OR a fully underwritten loan approval letter from a mortgage lender. You can get the loan approval started by clicking on the button below. (See detailed steps below)
HOW TO SUBMIT AN OFFER
- Register at ColoradoOnlineOffers.com to place an offer. Registration is quick and easy. To place an offer, you must be pre-approved by a licensed mortgage lender or provide POF (proof of funds). Pre-qualification letters will NOT be accepted. It must be a desktop underwritten loan approval and be emailed to email@example.com Your online offer account will NOT be activated until we have received a POF letter or a copy of the DU pre-approval.
- We will have a lender at the Open House that can assist you with getting a pre-approved loan so you can placean offer.
- Once we receive your loan pre-approval or POF your account will be activated after the Open House. Or as soon as we receive the required documents after the Open House has ended. Only pre-approved buyers can submit offers on the home.
- Place your offer at ColoradoOnlineOffers.com. Find the home you want to offer on and simply enter your offer. You must login to submit an offer. Please remember you must send your pre-approval or proof offunds to firstname.lastname@example.org after creating your account. Your account will not be activated until we receive your loan preapproval or POF. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING A MOBILE PHONE FOR MAKING OFFERS! IF YOU DO, YOU MUST REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE ACCURACY!
- Offers begin after the day of the Open House. If an offer is received within the last 2 minutes, the system will automatically add 5 minutes after the last offer until the final offer has been reached. This means the offers can go past the publish ending time. If you are offering from a different time zone than the property, you MUST change the clock on your computer to ensure your offers are submitted in a timely manner.
- You can see in real time exactly what you need to pay and win the offeror. No more blind highest and bestoffers. No contract needs to be submitted unless you are notified that your offer has been accepted.
- When offering is complete, the offers will be reviewed and presented. An agent will reach out to you for the terms of your offer. Or you can send an email with the terms t email@example.com any time before the offering period ends. The seller has the right to accept, reject or negotiate any and/or all offers.
- Agent Compensation is added to the winning offer which shall establish the final sales price. When submitting an offer at ColoradoOnlineOffers.com you will see the Highest Offer + Agent Compensation = Final Sales Price. The final sales price is the purchase price entered in the Colorado Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate. The agent compensation is to compensate the buyer (or both listing and buyer agents) in the transaction and is clearly shown when submitting an offer at ColoradoOnlineOffers.com.
- If notified that your offer is accepted, a purchase contract is to be submitted within 24 hours of acceptance. Escrow is to be opened and earnest money sent to title company within 24 hours. And the transaction proceeds the same as any other real estate transaction.
Due to our inventory of listings, we may be unable to take or return phone calls or respond to e-mails or text messages. Please talk with us at the Open House or go to this page for the most frequently asked questions: https://coloradoonlineoffers.com/offer-process/
Important Notes To Remember
- To place an offer, your client must REGISTER and create an account at ColoradoOnlineOffers.com and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You can submit your DU Loan Approval or Proof of funds before 12 o’clock noon on the day the offering period ends. Please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be logged in to place an offer.
- We strongly encourage you to login to your account prior to the offering period deadline on the property to ensure you’re comfortable navigating the system. It is important to understand the steps and functionality needed to place an offer.
- Placing an offer is simple. Just make sure you are logged in to your account. If you are not logged in, you will NOT be able to place an offer.
- By creating the account, you agree to accept AND they understand the Terms and Conditions of the online offer process and the ColoradoOnlineOffers.com offer platform.
- Property will be available for viewing only on the day(s) of the open house (unless stated otherwise in the MLS)
- Upon notification the seller has accepted your offer, a signed contract prepared by a Colorado licensed agent must be submitted within 24 hours along with the earnest money deposited with an escrow agent.
- Sellers reserve the right to accept, reject, or negotiate any and/or all offers, including the highest offer.